Monday, February 23, 2009

Profile

My name is Abdulla Husain Al Sayari, I was born in 19\Aug\1989. I’m Emirati and I live in Abu Dhabi the capital of United Arab Emirates where I was born. Now I live in Khalifa city (B). My family consists of 10 members and I’m the oldest son and also the oldest grandson.

I was live in the downtown for 18 years but I left to Khalifa city (B) since Aug\2007. My favorite hoppy is football and I really enjoy it. I’m a biggest fan to the Man United and my favorite player there is C.Ronaldo. In UAE I support Al Ain Club. Another hoppy that I like is video games.

I’m student in The Higher Colleges of Technology. Already I finished one semester. Before I came to HCT I studied in the Petroleum Institute for one year but I didn’t complete because I didn’t feel comfort and because of the poor management there. After I transferred to HCT I passed the challenge test and I start in that common year. I joined the class and I enjoyed very much. When I completed one semester there and I passed with 3.16 for my GPA I felt comfort. Now I want to complete my education in HCT and I chose Mechanical Engineering to be my major there. I just have 2 years to graduate with Higher Diploma certificate but I will take an extra year to get the Bachelor degree.

Now I have three years to graduate. I hope to graduate with a higher GPA and get the Engineering certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment